The Vedeneyev M14P engine is the development of the world famous Vedeneyev Design Bureau in Russia.
Not only is the M14P one of the world's most powerful aerobatic engines, but it has the highest power to weight ratio of any comparable aircraft engine.
• Very well proven - the basic M14P engine powers several thousand aircraft throughout the world.
• Extremely rugged - versions of this engine power generating sets and are expected to run 20,000 hours at 70 percent before overhaul.
• Supercharged for optimum performance, even at higher altitudes, as well as for better mixture distribution.
• Geared, giving higher effective power from the slow-turning propeller with the additional advantage of less propeller noise.
• Designed from the outset as being aerobatic, with fully inverted carburetor and integral inverted oil system with dry sump and scavenge pumps, giving perfect oil pressure in any attitude.
• Beautifully engineered in the highest quality materials, with such items as roller rocker arms.
• Built-in air starting system.
• Fully automatic altitude and mixture-compensating carburetor.
• Latest strengthened propeller flange will take Western propellers without adapters and the propeller governor comes adjusted for the three-blade MTV-9 propeller.
• Probably the best engine sound in aviation.
• All spares and support readily available.